Robert Sorby ProEdge Deluxe Sharpening System
- User can easily bypass the presets and set a custom angle
- Sharpening is extremely rapid, so there is no fear of over-heating and consequently damaging your tools
- Sharpening surface can be easily tilted back at any angle for maximum user comfort
- No complex assembly required; the ProEdge is ready to use right out of the box
- The ProEdge is a compact, well-engineered unit that can be located anywhere in the workshop
- Use ProEdge aluminum oxide sharpening belts for bench and carving chisels, knives and plane irons
- Use ProEdge zirconium sharpening belts for HSS turning tools, drill bits and router bits
- Use ProEdge ceramic sharpening belts for rapid, heavy-duty sharpening
To make sharpening even more accurate, the ProEdge Deluxe includes these accessories:
- A skew jig to give the correct presentation angle for turners' skew chisels.
- A gouge jig in the format of a V-block to prevent pivoting when sharpening a turners' gouge. This also works as a square jig for presenting square tools at 90 degrees to the sharpening belt.
- A fingernail profiler to create swept back wings on a turners' gouge.
(1) Skew Chisel Jig
(1) Standard Gouge Jig
(1) Fingernail Gouge Profiler
(1) 60 Grit Zirconium Sharpening Belt
(1) 120 Grit Aluminum Oxide Sharpening Belt
(1) 240 Grit Aluminum Oxide Sharpening Belt
The Robert Sorby ProEdge has been built to the highest specifications.
Its supreme build quality is second to none which is why we are confident in offering all our customers this five year guarantee. This warranty covers material and manufacturing defects but not the wear and tear expected from intended usage. The guarantee does not cover damage incurred through improper usage or user negligence.
The motor and bearings are covered for a period of two years. The backplate (patten) on the machine is not covered by the guarantee as this is a sacrificial part of the machine and will wear naturally with use. It is available as an inexpensive and easy to install replacement part.
This warranty period is reduced from five to three years for customers using the ProEdge for professional purposes — including demonstration and educational practices. The motor for such users has a warranty for one year.
Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WPED01C|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.