Rockler Adirondack Bench Plan with Templates
A classic bench plan with pre-cut full-size templates to make cutting out the shapes quick and easy—choose from cardboard or 1/4'' MDF templates!
Pre-cut full-size templates make building this bench as easy as trace, cut and assemble! Choose from rigid MDF templates for repeated use with guide bushings, or the more affordable cardboard templates, which work well if you're only making one project. And perhaps no woodworking project is so immediately rewarding to the tired craftsman as a comfortable, welcoming Adirondack bench. With wide arms to perch drinks on, and contoured seats and backs for two people, this design is perfect for relaxing conversation with a friend. The plan includes step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire construction process. We've retained the same easy-to-build qualities of the classic Adirondack bench, but designed the frame and armrests for even better durability.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Choose the MDF template option for repeated template routing with a guide bushing
- For bandsawing to the line, or to make your own hardboard templates, choose the cardboard template option
Note: Be sure to buy our optional stainless steel hardware pack (#59333, sold separately) for the easiest possible build. Includes all necessary screws and fasteners to build one Adirondack bench.
(1) Adirondack Bench Templates with Plan
(1) Set of Full-Sized Templates
(1) Step-by-Step Instructions
Stainless Steel Hardware Pack (Item #59333)
(1) Stainless Steel Hardware Pack for 2-Seat Adirondack Bench