Rockler Adjustable Clamp-It® with Mini Clamp-It®
There are few things more frustrating than holding the pieces of your project at odd angles while attempting to drive the nails or screws. Our Adjustable Clamp-It solves the problem by providing a rigid reference angle that you can clamp to the adjoining pieces. It rotates from 45º to 315° and locks in place at the angles you'll need most. Just clamp it in place and drive your fasteners at your leisure.
- Clamp and fasten projects with odd angles or typical 4-, 6-, 8- and 12-sided frames.
- Works with any joinery technique: screws, nails, dowels, mortise and tenon etc.
- Easily assemble pedestal bases, staircases, decks, cabinets, drawers and more without custom clamping jigs!
- Acts as a third hand, and can eliminate the need for long clamps.
- Manufactured from high-impact, rigid polycarbonate to ensure strength and accuracy.
- Knob twists for tightening and loosening, while interlocking teeth securely set angle.
- Assembles in seconds.
Combo-Pack also includes the Mini Clamp-It!
- An ideal size for making Doll Houses and Music Boxes.
- Also great for clamping in tight areas, such as drawer openings in a face frame.
- Manufactured from high impact polycarbonate for excellent rigidity under clamping pressure.
- Arms measure just 4'', half that of the Adjustable Clamp-It.
(1) Rockler Mini Clamp-It
|Tech Spec||Adjustable Clamp-It
4 months ago
over 3 years ago