Rockler Bar-Height Adirondack Table Plan with Templates
Tall height is perfectly matched for our Bar Height Adirondack Chairs—choose from two types of templates: cardboard or 1/4'' MDF.
This tall patio table provides a convenient spot to perch your drink, some snacks, and even a center hole to accept your umbrella to keep the sun at bay. Designed specifically to go with our Bar-Height Adirondack Chairs, the combination provides the pinnacle in relaxation. The plan includes pre-cut full-size templates that make building as easy as trace, cut and assemble, plus a full cutting list. Choose from rigid MDF templates for repeated use with guide bushings, or the more affordable cardboard templates, which work well if you're only making one project. Step-by-step instructions and diagrams walk you through the entire construction process.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Choose the MDF template option for repeated template routing with a guide bushing
- For bandsawing to the line, or to make your own hardboard templates, choose the cardboard template option
Note: Don't forget to add our optional stainless steel hardware pack (#63918, sold separately) for the ultimate in convenience.
Table Plan (#61795)
(1) Rockler Bar-Height Patio Table Plan
(1) Set of full-size templates
Hardware Pack (#63918)
(38) #8 x 1-1/4'' Weather-resistant Deck or Stainless Steel Screws
(34) #8 x 2'' Weather-resistant Deck or Stainless Steel Screws
(10) 5/16'' x 2'' Stainless Steel or Galvanized Carriage Bolts
(10) 5/16'' Stainless Steel or Galvanized Washers
(10) 5/16'' Stainless Steel or Galvanized Locking Nuts