Rockler Convertible Benchtop Router Table with Insert Plate Kit for Mid-Size Routers
The folding base on our Convertible Benchtop Router Table can be quickly reconfigured for benchtop use, wall-mounted use, or collapsed entirely for storage or transport. In addition, the unique router plate lets you quickly remove the router for freehand use, then dock it again for table use—the compact size of the plate makes it light and nimble in freehand applications. Compact and portable, yet full-featured, the table is ideal for small shops and jobsite use. Triangulate the base and mount it to the wall of your shop or to stud walls on the jobsite. Use it on your benchtop or on the tailgate of your truck, then collapse it and tuck it under the bench or into the truck cab.
- Four modes in one table: benchtop, wall-mount, freehand routing and storage/transport
- Base converts quickly from freestanding to wall-mounted—quick-release pins lock the legs in place
- In wall-mount mode, the router can be removed and the top folded flat against the wall when not needed
- Large non-slip feet clip into the base framing for rigidity in the various configurations
- Pull out the router with plate for freehand use; dock it in the table for table use
- Keyed mounting holes are 16'' on center for easy wall-mounting
- 3/4'' miter track accepts most standard miter gauges
- Accessory slot in fence accepts featherboards and stops
- Tall ergonomic fence knobs for fast fence adjustments without skinning your knuckles
Will my router fit? With the appropriate Insert Plate Kit, the Rockler Convertible Router Table will accept most compact and mid-sized routers. It will NOT accept plunge routers or large routers like the 3-1/4HP Porter-Cable. It will also NOT accept the Porter-Cable PCE6430 Laminate Trim Router, due to its unique base design.
(1) Fence with MDF sub-faces
(1) Convertible metal base
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' dust port
(1) Router Table Insert Plate
(1) Router Base Plate for Mid-Size Routers
(1) 1-1/2'' I.D. Insert Ring
(1) Pack of plate mounting screws
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Bench Dog® Cast Iron Router Table for Table Saw, Pro Fence and Plate
Starting at $369.99 Kit