Rockler Cross-Back Shop Apron
The Rockler Cross-Back Shop Apron offers our popular criss-crossed straps, which take the weight off of your neck, and they've been widened for even greater comfort. The long length of the apron provides good leg coverage, protecting your torso and thighs from dust, glue, finishes and excess wear from friction. On the average height woodworker, the apron will reach nearly to the knees. The generous width reaches well around the sides of your body, keeping dust out of your pants pockets as well.
- Longer cut for better protection
- Deep pockets are sewn flat so the contents won't spill when you bend at the waist
- Wider shoulder straps for greater comfort
- Highly adjustable for a perfect fit
- Quick-clip strap closure offers easy-in, easy-out