Rockler Cross Lap Jig
When you need to cut multiple lap joints with uniform spacing, reach for our Cross Lap Jig. Screw it to your miter gauge and use it with your table saw and a dado stack to cut the half-lap joints for anything with a wooden grid: lattice, wine racks, grilles/mullions for glass doors, and torsion boxes for your workbenches and table tops. The jig's indexing key is width-adjustable for stock ranging from 1/8'' to 3/4'' wide. The distance from the indexing key to the blade determines the spacing of your grid, and is easily adjustable with the ergonomic knobs. Simply make your cut, push the key into the kerf you just made, then make the next cut.
- Machines the interlocking dadoes for cross lap or half-lap joints
- Great for latticework, wine racks, torsion boxes, shoji screens and more
- Indexing key for fast, repeatable cuts, and precise spacing in fixed increments
- Width of indexing key is microadjustable for stock from 1/8'' to 3/4'' wide (to match width of dado)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Heavy-Duty Tenoning JigSAVE $30 (20%) Current Price: $119.99 Original Price: $149.99
- Rockler 45 Degree Miter Sled$19.99
- Rockler Thin Rip Tablesaw JigSAVE $5 (14%) Current Price: $29.99 Original Price: $34.99
- Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut SledSAVE $30 (16%) Current Price: $149.99 Original Price: $179.99