Rockler Double Edge Banding Trimmer
One easy swipe trims both sides of your edge banding, and chamfers the edges for a finished look and feel!
Current Price: $13.95 ea Original Price: $19.99 ea
Trimming edge banding and softening the edges can take a lot of time, especially if you have a big stack of shelves or cabinet parts to go through. But with our handy veneer trimmer, one pass is all it takes to trim both sides perfectly flush. Not only that, it features chamfer blades that break the freshly-trimmed edges for a finished look and feel! Works with wood veneer tape, as well as plastic and PVC edgebanding.
- Just squeeze the spring-loaded sides against your work and pull or push in the direction of the arrow
- Both edges of banding are trimmed at once; if desired, chamfer blades can be engaged to soften the sharp, freshly-trimmed corners
- Works with veneer edging or plastic edge banding, on panels from 1/2'' to 1'' thick
- Halves can be separated to cut one side at a time—useful for panels thicker than 1''
- Glass-reinforced nylon body with 6 hardened steel blades: 2 for flush-trimming, 4 for chamfers
- Replacement blades available (#67887, sold separately)
(1) Rockler Double Edge Banding Trimmer
(4) Angled chamfer blades
(2) Double-ended flush-trim blades
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/