Dust Right® Shop Vacuum Hose Reel
Paired with a hose of sufficient length, our Shop Vacuum Hose Reel brings the benefit of a central vacuum cleaner to your shop. Rather than dragging along a clunky shop vacuum that's constantly tipping or getting caught on obstacles, you simply leave the vacuum against the wall and reel out up to 40' of hose, enough to easily span a 2-car garage. As opposed to a vacuum, hoses easily snake around corners and through narrow spaces. They are lightweight and comfortable to handle. Using a stationary vac with a long hose also lets you integrate a dust separator into your system without having to pull the additional bulk around. When you're finished cleaning, just reel up the hose with the integral crank.
- Holds up to 40' of 1-1/2'' shop vacuum hose
- Designed for standard 1-1/2'' hose, which accepts commonly available accessories
- Tension knob is adjustable to keep the hose from uncoiling too easily
- Sturdy steel frame is pre-drilled 16'' on center for mounting to two studs
- May be installed with the crank oriented for either left- or right-handed users
- Maximize performance with a dust separator without having to pull around the additional weight
- Due to the length of the hose that this reel is designed for, your shop vacuum should have at least 4HP
- The Shop Vacuum 1-1/2” hose will need a fitting on one end that is 2-1/4” OD.
- Hose Port on the inside of the Hose Reel has a 2-1/4” ID.
- The Hose Port on the outside of the Hose Reel has an OD of 2 1⁄2" and an ID of 2 1⁄4".
|Brand||Rockler Dust Right|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.