Rockler Ellipse/Circle Cutting Jig for Compact Routers
Woodworkers who tend toward smaller projects will love our Rockler Compact Router Ellipse and Circle Jig. It features all of the easy smooth-sliding functionality of its bigger brother (#27712, sold separately), but is used with a lightweight, easy-to-maneuver compact plunge router. Ideal for cutting out the shape of small signs, tabletops and frames, it can cut ellipses from as small as 6'' x 11'' to as large as 19'' x 24'', and circles from 6'' to 24'' in diameter. Set up takes only a couple of minutes and using the jig is just as easy. As you move the router through the cut, the jig's sliding dovetail mechanism keeps the router precisely on the cut line.
- Made from durable, smooth-sliding phenolic
- Compatible with the following compact plunge routers, all sold separately: DeWalt DWP611PK (#41770), Porter-Cable 450PK (#41462) and 1hp Bosch Colt (#51351) with plunge base (#45145). At this time, the jig is NOT predrilled to fit the 1.25hp Bosch Colt (#57485).
- Setup is easy following the setup diagrams printed directly on the jig
- Sliding dovetail ways ensure accuracy and ease-of-use
(1) 16-1/4''L x 3/4'' thick Phenolic Arm
(2) Dovetail Trammel Bars with Brass Pins
(1) Complete Hardware Pack