Rockler Folding Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
The comfort of the classic Adirondack chair, with the convenience of a folding design—choose from two template options: cardboard or 1/4'' MDF.
High scores in comfort, good looks and practicality have made the Adirondack chair a classic design for decades. This plan keeps all of that, but is also foldable so it can be stored compactly. Stowing the chair in a shed for the winter, or whenever not needed, will dramatically increase the lifespan of the chair, and the folding feature makes that easy to do. Pre-cut full-size templates make tracing the parts easy and accurate. Choose from rigid MDF templates for repeated use with guide bushings, or the more affordable cardboard templates, which work well if you're only making one project. With wide arms to hold your drink, and a comfortable, contoured seat, you'll enjoy the Folding Adirondack Chair for years to come.
- Includes full-sized templates for cutting out the more difficult parts
- Choose the MDF template option for repeated template routing with a guide bushing
- For bandsawing to the line, or to make your own hardboard templates, choose the cardboard template option
Note: See our optional stainless steel hardware pack (#68447, sold separately) for the easiest possible build. Includes all necessary screws and fasteners to build one Folding Adirondack chair.
Folding Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
(1) Set of Folding Adirondack Chair Templates
(1) Folding Adirondack Chair Plan
(1) Set of instructions
Stainless Steel Hardware Pack for Folding Adirondack Chair
(8) #8 x 1-1/4'' Stainless Steel Phillips-Head Wood Screws
(60) #8 x 2'' Stainless Steel Phillips-Head Wood Screws
(16) #8 x 3'' Stainless Steel Phillips-Head Wood Screws
(2) 5/16'' x 2-1/2'' Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts
(6) 5/16'' x 3-1/2'' Stainless Steel Carriage Bolts
(2) 5/16'' x 1-1/2'' Stainless Steel Fender Washers
(6) 5/16'' Stainless Steel Flat Washers
(4) 5/16''-18 Stainless Steel Locknuts
(4) 1'' Round Knobs: 5/16''-18 Female
|Tech Spec||Folding Adirondack Chair Templates with Plan
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood