Rockler Heavy-Duty Fliptop Roller Stand with Panel Support Attachment
Switches quickly from a cylinder roller to a row of eight steel ball bearings, or attach your own panel for maximum support!
In just seconds, the roller on our Rockler exclusive stand can be converted from a cylinder roller to a row of eight steel ball bearings. This gives you both the straight tracking of a cylinder roller stand and the omni-directional capability of a ball-bearing roller stand. In addition the package includes our Panel Support Attachment, which lets you attach a large, solid panel when you need maximum support for cutting or machining large parts. The stand is constructed of heavy-duty 2'' steel tubing that employs a unique wedge-shaped post that allows controlled height adjustments without the stand slamming downward when you loosen the knob. The wedged post also offers enough strength and stability to support up to 440 pounds. The height can be easily adjusted from 28-3/4'' up to 47'' with twin lock-knobs that secure the setting. To eliminate rocking, the feet feature a leveling pad that compensates for uneven floors. The legs fold flat for easy storage, and it stands on its own when folded.
- The ideal infeed/outfeed support for your jointer, drill press, band saw, planer, table saw, and more
- Solid steel construction for maximum support
- Simple to store when not in use
- Height adjusts to match your cutting surface
- Cylinder roller has spring-loaded axle
(1) Rockler Heavy-Duty Fliptop Roller Stand with Panel Support Attachment
(1) Panel Support Attachment
(1) Package of panel mounting hardware