Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table Package with Triton Plunge Router, Steel Stand and 4-Piece Accessory Kit
This combo package includes everything you need to tap into the incredible versatility of the router table. Foremost among the included goodies is the Triton 3-1/4 HP Plunge Router, a router that essentially doubles as a router lift when table-mounted—so easy are the above table adjustments. Also included is our 4-Piece Router Table Accessory Kit, with a dust port and (3) featherboards, which firmly hold your work as you feed it past the cutter. And of course the foundation of the package is our High-Pressure Laminate Router Table, which includes a steel stand made from 1/8'' thick steel, and a 3/8'' thick phenolic router plate for excellent stability and a naturally low-friction surface. The table is 1-1/8'' thick MDF, which is extremely dimensionally stable, and is surfaced with white HPL for visibility and durability. A combination miter track and universal accessory T-track runs the length of the table for mounting featherboards, stops and jigs. The included fence also has universal T-tracks, as well as an adjustable bit guard. Includes Router Plate C, which provides a perfect fit with the included Triton router, without the ''Swiss Cheese'' hole pattern of typical universal plates.
- 3/8'' thick phenolic router plate offers good flatness, rigidity and low-friction sliding
- Steel stand has adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors, and pre-drilled holes for adding a shelf and surround
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- Dual track in table combines standard miter track with universal accessory track, which accepts 5/16'' T-bolts or 1/4'' hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards
- Extruded aluminum fence backer provides a stiff, straight reference surface when routing
- Fence backer features top-mounted universal T-track that accepts 5/16'' T-bolts, 1/4'' T-bolts, and 1/4'' hex bolts
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- Ergonomic T-knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
- Includes our 4-Piece Router Table Accessory Kit, with a dust port and (3) featherboards
Package includes the acclaimed Triton TRA001 Plunge Router!
With its awesome power and suite of unique, user-friendly adjustments, the Triton TRA001 Dual-Mode Plunge Router more than deserves the praise it's been getting. Depth adjustments are a breeze with the unique ''winder handle'' - just squeeze the router's handle and turn to raise or lower, then use the micro-adjustment knob to dial in the final setting. You can also turn a dial to use the standard free-plunge adjustment. A turret system allows you to dial in two preset settings. Soft-start variable speed motor provides smooth, even power regardless of load. Bit changes are easy, one-wrench affairs, since the spindle lock automatically engages when the spindle is extended past the faceplate. No more skinned knuckles from juggling two wrenches in a cramped base. Whether in fixed mode or plunge mode, table-mounted or freehand, the Triton Dual-Mode Plunge Router is a pleasure to use. It even includes a multi-function fence that serves as an edge guide, circle cutter, and oversized base.
- Fully enclosed plastic shielding provides maximum protection from chips, and aids in dust collection
- Automatic spindle lock only engages when power switch safety cover is closed
- Multi-function fence mounts easily with quick-fit pins
- Side-mounted cooling vents keep sawdust away from motor housing when router is mounted in a router table
- Removable height-winder handle allows above table depth adjustments
- Removable plunge tension spring makes bit adjustments easy when the Triton TRA001 is table mounted
- Brushes are easily accessible for service
- Single spanner above table router bits changes
- Soft Start & Variable Speed controls provide the ideal speed for all cutter types and therefore a superior cut
(1) Rockler Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Rockler Router Plate C
(1) Pattern Routing Pin
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Triton TRA001 Plunge Router
(1) Multi-function fence for TRA001
(1) 1/4'' collet
(1) 1/2'' collet
(1) Table height winder
(1) Collet wrench
(2) Rockler Fence Featherboards
(1) Rockler Table Featherboard
(1) Rockler Dust Port
|Tech Spec||Router Table:
Triton TRA001 Plunge Router:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
12 months ago
12 months ago
1 year ago
Like I said, nothing to compare it against since it's my first table, but I love it. The dust collection and feather boards are a must as well. Dust collection with my shop vac is as close to 100% as I have ever seen on any tool.
I did have a little trouble getting the insert plate to sit perfectly flush with the table top even with the adjustment screws...I think it may be due to the fact that it only anchors in 2 corners and the Triton router is quite heavy. 1 of the unanchored corners kept sitting just a hair proud after tightening everything down. So, I finally just counter sunk my own screw in the offending corner and Voila!
Also gotta love that the table is already ready to mount a shelf or cabinet to for accessory storage. The wheel package and stand mounted switch are on my wishlist now.
1 year ago
I place wheels on the table.
1 year ago
1 year ago