Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table Top, Fence, Steel Stand & Pro Lift Router Lift
This complete router table package includes our HPL top with a fence, open stand, and our award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings (see below for more info on the Pro Lift). The table is 1-1/8'' thick MDF sandwiched with bright, white HPL for durability. A combination miter track and universal accessory T-track runs the length of the table for mounting featherboards, stops and jigs. The included fence also has universal T-tracks, plus adjustable white melamine MDF faces and an integrated bit guard.
- Steel stand has adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors, and pre-drilled holes for adding a shelf and sides
- 8-point plate leveling system with two locking points
- 24'' x 32'' table for over five square feet of surface area
- T-tracks in table in table and fence accept 5/16'' T-bolts or 1/4'' hex bolts for custom made jigs and featherboards
- Extruded aluminum fence backer provides a stiff, straight reference surface when routing
- 3/4'' T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges
- Opening in fence is easily adjustable to accommodate large router bits
- To add a dust port and featherboards to this table see our 4-Piece Router Table Accessory Kit (#56764, sold separately)
Includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings!
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs. Heavy-duty steel construction with bronze bushings and a 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate.
Lift Adaptors available for smaller router motors!
Optional adapters are available that allow the Pro Lift to accept routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. The collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
- 3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference
- 3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference
(1) Rockler Router Table Fence
(1) Bit Guard
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
|Tech Spec||Top, Stand and Fence:
Pro Lift Router Lift:
4 weeks ago
9 months ago
1 year ago
11 months ago
I bought the same table. I also bought the Porter-Cable 7518 Variable Speed 3-1/4 HP Motor Only, it w oll rks like a champ. Very powerful router you won't be disappointed.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $269.99
- Rockler High Pressure Laminate Router Table, Fence, Stand and Phenolic Plate
Starting at $369.99