Rockler High-Speed Steel Countersinks
Made from heat-treated high-speed steel, this countersink drill bit lets you quickly chamfer holes in wood, metal and other materials. It is ideal for countersinking holes to accept flat-head screws, and for chamfering or deburring the rim of a hole in wood, plastic or soft metals. The countersink features a single edge that is hardened and sharpened for highly efficient cutting action with little vibration, ensuring smooth results.
- Precision-ground HSS resists overheating for a more durable edge
- Sharpened point provides exact, instant centering and immediate cutting action
- Wide flute ejects chips quickly for less clogging
- Hex shank prevents slipping and can be used in keyed, keyless and quick-change chucks (see our optional Quick-Change Chuck #69015)
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Rockler Insty-Drive 18-Piece Self-Centering, Countersink and Driver Bit SetSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.99
- 4" Insty-Driver Sleeve$9.99
- 7-Pc. Split Collar Set$12.99