Rockler Insty-Drive 18-Piece Self-Centering, Countersink and Driver Bit Set
The 18-piece Rockler/Insty-Drive self-centering and countersink set lets you convert from drilling and countersinking to installing perfectly centered hinge screws in a matter of seconds - without re-chucking any bits! The 18-Piece set includes #6, #8 and #10 HSS 2-flute tapered hex shank bits with 4-flute countersinks; #6, #8 and #10 hex shank HSS self-centering bits; Rockler's Insty-Driver; 10 of the most popular drive bits; and a nylon pouch with belt loop.
- Switch from drilling to driving instantly
- Just drill the pilot hole, slip on the Insty-Driver and drive home the screws
- Components are engineered to meet the highest standards for use in industrial applications
- All Rockler/Insty-Drive bits are precision-ground high speed steel that resist wear and overheating, thus keeping a sharp edge longer
- Bits can be resharpened easily on a bench grinder
- Inluded self-centering bits ensure accurate hinge and hardware installation every time
- Countersink has a 4 flute design for smooth, clean holes that do not require sanding
- Taper drill bit is adjustable to match length of screw and is held with 1 or 2 hex set screws
How does the Rockler/Insty-Drive System Work?
- Step 1: Drill the pilot hole with the countersink bits or the self-centering bits, which both have a hex shank to prevent slipping.
- Step 2: Slip on the Rockler Insty-Driver which fits over Rockler countersink and self-centering bits. Magnetic tip holds all 1/4'' style insert bits and screws.
- Step 3: Drive home the screws. Then slip off the Insty-Driver and do it again. You'll get fast and accurate hardware installation every time!
(3) HSS Hex Shank Self-Centering Bits: #6, #8 and #10
(1) Rockler Insty-Driver
(10) of the Most Popular Drive Bits
(1) Nylon Pouch with Belt Loop
|Bit Material||High Speed Steel|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.