Rockler Insty-Drive Tapered Countersink Drill/Driver Bit Sets
These kits are an ideal introduction to the Rockler Insty-Drive system. Each includes a countersink drill bit that's paired with a tapered pilot bit to closely mirror the contours of the wood screw it's designed for. To go from drilling holes to driving screws, just slide the included Insty-Driver sleeve over the hexagonal body of the countersink. The magnetic tip of the Insty-Driver accepts any 1/4'' hex bit, and a Phillips and square-drive bit are included. The chuck end of the countersink features a 1/4'' hex shank that fits into your drill chuck or a 1/4'' quick-change adapter (sold separately).
- Switch from drilling to driving in an instant—just drill the pilot hole, slip on the Insty-Driver and drive the screws
- Each set includes our exclusive 4'' Insty-Driver, a 4-flute countersink with tapered pilot bit, square-drive bit, Phillips bit, and 1/8'' hex wrench
- Precision-ground high speed steel resists overheating for a durable edge
- Countersink has a 4-flute design for smooth, clean holes
- Taper drill bit is adjustable to match length of screw and can be replaced when dull
- Insty-Driver sleeve also works with our Insty-Drive Self Centering Bits (e.g. #68998, sold separately)
- 1/4'' hex shank allows fast drill bit changes (see our optional Quick-Change Chuck #69015)
(1) Rockler Insty-Driver sleeve
(1) 2'' Phillips bit
(1) 2'' square-drive bit
(1) Hex wrench
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.