Rockler Interlock Signmaker's Templates - State Park Font Kits
Produce countless enduring, classic signs with our instantly recognizable ''State Park'' Font sign-making system. Our State Park letter templates feature adjustable kerning for the most natural-looking layout of your text, with neat, even spacing between all letters. The kit includes a total of 99 template pieces, with letters, numbers, symbols, and kerning spacers. Includes a high-quality brass guide bushing. Recommended for use with a plunge router.
Continuous, unbroken letters! With our clever 2-stage system, you get neat, whole letters, with no seams. There is no need to split letters such as A, B, and D, as a way of securing the ''eye'' in the middle.
Kerning provides consistent letter spacing! Adjustable kerning allows letters with top- or bottom-heavy shapes to overlap each others space, eliminating awkwardly large spaces.
Convenient Sign Making Wizard lets you easily map out your word or phrase! Simply enter the words or phrases for your sign, and the wizard will create a custom routing plan with a visual guide for the sequence of templates needed and the number of passes required to rout the letters. Still not convinced this is the best way to create authentic, unique signs? Read the HomeFixated Review for more details.
- Item # 56091 requires a 3/16'' Dia. x 5/16''H x 1/4'' Shank Rockler Carbide Signmaking Bit (#52950, sold separately) and a router that accepts standard guide bushings. Replacement 1/4'' ID x 5/16'' OD Brass Bushings (#57773, sold separately) are available
- Item # 48356 requires a 3/8'' D x 3/8'' H x 1/4'' Shank Rockler Signmaking Carbide Bit (#36676, sold separately) and a router that accepts standard guide bushings. Replacement 3/8'' ID x 1/2'' OD Brass Bushings (#33967, sold separately) are available
- Item # 43820 requires a 5/8'' D x 1/2'' H x 1/4'' Shank Rockler Signmaking Carbide Bit (#32443, sold separately) and a router that accepts standard guide bushings. Replacement 5/8'' ID x 3/4'' OD Brass Bushings (#30933, sold separately) are available
(1) Brass Guide Bushing
(1) Set of Instructions
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
1 month ago
over 2 years ago
4 months ago
over 2 years ago
5 months ago
1 year ago
over 4 years ago
A set of number templates for vertical applications would be a nice addition!
over 2 years ago
For the 1 1/2" set the letters are 1 1/4" wide, I is 1/2" wide and M and W are 1 5/8" wide, like the other set Kerning spacing will make it a little smaller. So count the letters in your word times 1 1/4" and that will be approximate.
The signs I make turn out very well and I enjoy making them.
Hope this answers your question.
1.) a smaller font, 1",
2.) various fonts and
3.) the ability to set the the letters in an arc?
If you want to get the letters closer to each other, you could shift the template to the left a little after routing each letter. it would for sure be tedious and might not look good since it messes up the kerning that was baked into the template. But it should work
Also I am going to give it a try and see what happens....
- Interlock Signmaker's Templates - Letters, Numbers, and Symbols
Starting at $24.99
- Rockler 3-Pc. Signmaking Router Bit Set - 1/4" ShankSpecial Price $47.99 Regular Price $59.99
- Rockler Circle Cutting Jig$44.99
- Rockler Router Fluting Jig$79.99