Continuous, Unbroken Letters Make this Font Unique! The templates eliminate the need to "split" the font for letters such as A, B, and D, as a way of securing the "eye" in the middle. With our clever 2-stage system, you get neat, whole letters, with no seams.
Kerning Spacers Ensure Consistent Letter Spacing Every Time! Kerning allows letters with top or bottom heavy shapes to overlap each others space, eliminating awkwardly large spaces.
Our Sign Making Wizard is a convenient way to map out your letters. Simply enter your sign word or phrase and the wizard will create a custom routing plan including a visual guide to the sequence of templates needed and the number of passes required to rout the letters. Still not convinced this is the best way to create authentic, unique signs? Read the HomeFixated Review for more details.
- The State Park Sign Making System includes 99 template pieces and a brass guide bushing.
- Included letters are for capitals only.
- Template pieces are 3/32" thick.
- Choose from two letter heights: 2-1/4" and 3-3/8" (dimensions are for actual routed letters).
- Included letters: A, A, B, C, D, E, E, F, G, H, I, I, J, K, L, L, M, M, N, N, O, O, P, P, Q, R, R, S, S, T, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
- Included numbers: 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 0, 0.
- Included symbols: !, @, #, $, ', ?, ., /, &.
- Includes detailed instructions for two template system and optional kerning.
- 2-1/4" Kit (#48356) requires 3/8" Signmaker's Carbide Router Bit (36676, sold separately) and a router with a perforated base.
- 3-3/8" Kit (#43820) requires 5/8" Signmaker's Carbide Router Bit (32443, sold separately) and a router with a perforated base.
- The uniquely designed sign making router bits (sold separately) are specially for signmaking applications. They have a flatter bottom to prevent peaks in the routed letters.
- Recommended for use with plunge router.
(1) Specially-designed brass guide bushing (3/8" guide bushing for 2-1/4" Kit; 5/8" guide bushing for 3-3/8" Kit)
(1) Set of detailed instructions
30 Review(s)View All
Works as advertisedPosted December 1, 2014
I like this productPosted November 25, 2014
It was very helpful by have a knowledgeable instructor who showed the correct way to us the kit. Plus, he showed us some tricks which are very helpful.
I’ve attended a number of demos an always come away with valuable information
Great product and supplier.
Really Happy with PurchasePosted October 17, 2014
I have a PC960 I purchased a while back, but I haven't really developed any skill with these tools yet. In addition to the template kit I purchased some woodworker's double back tape. I used the wizard to set up the template sequence, then laid it out as directed. Installing the guide bushing in the plunge fixture. One aligned in the letters a simple plunged to cut them was E-Z. No skips or cuts on the template. As noted in other reviews there was some dust buildup in the letters. I suspect a dust collector fixture on the base may eliminate that.
Overall I think this is a great product. Just wish the wizard supported more than twenty characters.