Rockler Jig-It Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide Extension
Extends the range of your Jig-It Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide (#53038, sold separately) to install pulls with center-to-center distances up to 18''.
Woodworkers looking for an easy way to install drawer pulls, cabinet pulls and knobs have found our Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide to be unrivaled in ease-of-use and efficiency. But what if you're installing really long pulls? This extension solves the problem, allowing even extra-long pulls to be installed, including long appliance pulls with center-to-center distances of up to 18''. It also works great for installing double knobs on wide drawers: only one setup is needed for both knobs.
- Extend the range of your Jig-It Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide (#53038, sold separately)
- Works with center-to-center distances from 9-1/4'' to 18''
- Great for long contemporary pulls and appliance pulls
- Teeth on back side lock in for slip-proof alignment
- Extension fence is marked in 1'' increments for reference
- Made from durable plastic
- Jig is compatible with #8 and #10 drawer pull hardware
- Includes hardware for mounting to jig
(1) Rockler Jig-It Knob and Pull Pro Drilling Guide Extension
(2) Panhead mounting screws
- This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and butadine, which is know to the State of California to cause to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product