Rockler Joinery Tool Bag
We've designed our Joinery Tool Bag with the goal of keeping all your drills, nailers and fasteners in one well-organized, easily-accessible space. Whether you're trimming out window frames, nailing up crown molding, assembling cabinets or installing shelving brackets, you can be assured that the tools and hardware you need are already ''in the bag.'' The main compartment features adjustable velcro dividers to keep your drill and nailers straight, and one end has a large compartment for a battery charger. The metal clip on the opposite end accepts several of our optional Rockler tool pouches, so other tools can go straight from your belt to the bag and vice versa, without taking up any space in the interior.
- Metal clip on end can hold tape measure, Large Pocket Pouch (#46134, sold separately) or Glue Pouch (#47812, sold separately)
- Two main tool holders have adjustable velcro dividers for custom fitting tools
- Large end pocket fits most battery chargers
- Seven other pockets offer storage for fasteners like screws, nails, biscuits and dowels
- Also features sixteen narrow slots for screwdrivers, pencils and nail sets