Rockler Miter Gauge Fence
Provides extendable support and an adjustable flip stop for the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately).
The Rockler Miter Gauge Fence extends up to 24'' long to give you plenty of reference surface for perfect miters and 90° cuts. A sacrificial fence face is included to give you zero-clearance backup support for cutting dados and other joinery cuts. For perfect repeatability, a flip-down stop is also provided. Precision extruded aluminum is used for the body of the fence, ensuring accuracy without unnecessary weight. Rear-facing T-slot for easy, tool-free mounting to the Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately).
- Mounts to Rockler Precision Miter Gauge (#53310, sold separately) with T-bolts and knobs (included with Precision Miter Gauge)
- Telescopes out to a final length of up to 24''
- Adjustable flip stop for perfectly repeatable cuts
- Made from rigid extruded aluminum for durability and accuracy
- Main body is 14''L x 2-1/4''H x 1-1/8''D; with the 2'' extension, it is 16''L and expands to 24''L
- Top- and front-facing universal T-tracks let you mount the included flip stop or other accessories
- Melamine-coated MDF fence face attaches with included 2'' T-bolts and easy-to-grip knobs
- Extension piece can be attached to either side of fence; knurled knob makes adjustment and tightening easy
(1) Aluminum miter fence with extension arm
(1) Flip stop
(1) Melamine-coated MDF fence face
(3) 5/16''-18 x 2'' T-bolts
(3) 1'' Easy-to-Grip Knobs
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood