Rockler Parallel Bar Clamps
Deep jaws stay parallel under pressure, keeping panels flat and cases square—protective nylon jaw caps help prevent marring and glue buildup.
Rockler Parallel Bar Clamps are the ideal choice when your work must remain flat and square, regardless of the amount of pressure you apply. Use them for edge-joining panels, assembling casework, drawer boxes, frames and raised panel doors. Since the large, deep jaws remain precisely parallel with each other, they won't cause your work to distort, bow or lift under pressure. The jaws are a generous 2'' wide, which helps to distribute clamping force, and both faces include clamp pads to help prevent marring. The jaws line up with the removable foot at the end of the bar, resulting in excellent stability on the workbench.
Rockler Parallel Bar Clamp Details:
- Large clamping jaws remain parallel when tightened, helping to distribute pressure and keep parts square during glue-up
- Delivers up to 1,000 lbs. of clamping pressure
- Generously dimensioned 2'' wide jaws with 3-1/2'' throat depth
- Ergonomic handle features rubber overmold for grip and comfort
- Protective nylon jaw caps help prevent marring and glue buildup
- Sliding clamp jaw can be removed and reversed to convert clamp to spreader
- Heavy-duty steel bar and jaws for minimal deflection under pressure
(1) Rockler Parallel Bar Clamp
(1) Full set of clamp pads