Rockler Perfect Fit Dado Jig with 50'' All-In-One Low-Profile Contractor Clamp
This package combines the easy clamping action of our best-selling All-In-One Clamp Guide with the precise dado-cutting capabilities of our Perfect Fit Dado Jig, designed to work specifically with this guide! With just an ordinary 1/2'' bit, the smooth-sliding Perfect Fit Dado Jig cuts tight-fitting dadoes for stock up to 1'' thick. The dado width is adjusted without detents, so it's perfect for plywood that is thinner than the nominal thickness, and for lumber that's been planed to an odd size—no need to buy an expensive undersized bit!
Operation is simple! Once you've set your thickness with the scale, just run the first shoulder of the dado with one edge of the jig riding securely in the groove of the All-In-One guide, then flip the jig around and run the other shoulder. The result is a tailor-cut dado that fits like no other. Once the jig is set, you can machine all your dadoes for that thickness without having to reset the jig.
- Scale is calibrated for use with a 1/2'' straight bit
- With a 1/2'' bit, jig can machine dados from 1/2'' to 1'' wide
- Any straight bit can be used, but the user will have to account for the different offset from the edge of the dado sled. This means you can use a 3/8'' straight bit for 1/2'' dados, or a 3/4'' straight bit for wider dados
- Hooked channels interface neatly with our All-In-One Low-Profile Contractor Clamp (e.g. 32777, sold separately)
- Capable of working with any straight edge by butting directly against the edge rather than hooking
- Knurled knobs and laser-etched scales make it easy to adjust the offset for the second shoulder of your dado
- Made of sturdy, low-friction ABS
- Pre-drilled to fit most routers with a standard 3-hole pattern, and can be easily drilled to fit other routers
- Includes detailed instructions
- Made in USA
50'' All-In-One Low-Profile Contractor Clamp
Now with lower profile and wider jaw for more stability! Wide lever handles and a click-lock sliding jaw make it simple to position and secure the guide for use with circular saws and routers and as a fence for your table saw or drill press. A very low 17/32'' profile body and flat top allow many applications without obstructing tools. Easy-to-read full color measuring scales enable outstanding accuracy anywhere along the clamp. Onboard T-Tracks fit select clamp accessories, sold separately. Rigid, lightweight construction. 2-1/2'' wide.
(1) 50'' All-In-One Low-Profile Contractor Clamp (#32777)
|Manufacturer Part Number||N/A|
|Tech Docs||Perfect Fit Dado Jig Instructions Canadian Woodworking Review: An effective, and inexpensive way to rout perfect dados, grooves, and rabbets.|
1 month ago
5 months ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago