Rockler Phenolic Router Table Top, Pro Fence & Pro Lift Router Lift
This package combines our Pro Phenolic router table and the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings. Our Pro Phenolic tables feature one-piece 3/4'' solid phenolic construction for an ultra-flat, low-friction surface that won't warp, dent, scratch or delaminate. In addition, the table features a whiter, brighter finish that enhances visibility. The 3/4'' T-profile miter slot allows you to use precision aftermarket miter gauges, while universal T-tracks in both the fence and table accept stops, hold-downs and more. The included aluminum Pro Fence features two adjustable white melamine MDF faces, accessory T-tracks and an included dust port and bit guard.
- Featuring 8-point plate leveling system with 2 locking points
- Ergonomic knobs for easy fence adjustment
- Includes bit safety guard for safe routing
- Includes Rockler Pro Fence with extruded aluminum backer for straight, accurate cuts
- Adjustable opening in fence for large or small router bits
- Aluminum fence backer features front- and rear-mounted universal T-tracks
Includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings!
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs. Heavy-duty steel construction with bronze bushings and a 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate.
Lift Adaptors available for smaller router motors!
Optional adapters are available that allow the Pro Lift to accept routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. The collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
- 3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference
- 3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference
(1) Rockler Pro Router Table Fence
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust port
(1) Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
|Tech Spec||Top and Fence:
Pro Lift Router Lift:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Rockler Trim Router Table$69.99
- Rockler Pro Phenolic Router Table, Fence, & FX Router LiftSpecial Price $549.99 Regular Price $599.99