Rockler Precision Miter Gauge with Telescoping Fence
Keep your corners straight and your miters tight—package includes our aluminum fence with an extendable stop for repeatable cuts!
An error of only a fraction of a degree can amount to ugly gaps in your corners when building boxes and frames. Rockler's Precision Miter Gauge solves the problem with accurately machined positive stops at the most commonly used locations, plus a miter bar with adjustable nylon set screws so it fits your slot to a T, while retaining silky smooth sliding. You'll enjoy all the essential features of a good solid miter gauge—accuracy, solidity and ease-of-use—in an affordable package. It's a no-nonsense, everyday-use tool that cuts corners in all the right ways.
- Make straight and mitered crosscuts with greater ease and precision
- Aluminum head features easy-to-read scale ranging from 0° to 70° in both directions
- Precision-machined positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45° and 60°
- Spring-loaded stop with low-profile knob locks into angle detents
- Machined hairline indicator makes it easy to accurately set angles that fall between detents
- 18'' rigid steel miter bar works in 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slots (both T-slot and standard) and features adjustable nylon set screws for eliminating slop
- 1/2'' hole at end of miter bar and positive stop at 88° allow compact hanging storage
- Easy-to-Grip rubber overmold on all knobs for comfort
- Includes two 1'' knobs and two 5/16-18 x 1'' T-bolts for tool-free mounting of a shop-made fence
Package includes our extruded aluminum fence with a flip stop for precise, repeatable cuts!
The Rockler Miter Gauge Fence extends up to 24'' long to give you plenty of reference surface. A sacrificial fence face is included for zero-clearance support and a flip-down stop is also provided. Precision extruded aluminum is used for the body of the fence, ensuring accuracy.
- Telescopes out to a total length of up to 24''
- Adjustable flip stop for perfectly repeatable cuts
- Made from rigid extruded aluminum for durability and accuracy
- Main body is 14''L x 2-1/4''H x 1-1/8''D; with the 2'' extension, it is 16''L and expands to 24''L
- Top- and front-facing universal T-tracks let you mount the included flip stop or other accessories
(1) Rockler Precision Miter Gauge
(5) 1'' Easy-to-Grip Knobs
(2) 5/16-18 x 1'' T-bolts
(1) Aluminum miter fence with extension arm
(1) Flip stop
(1) Melamine-coated MDF fence face
(3) 5/16''-18 x 2'' T-bolts
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood