Rockler Premium Extended-Length Drill Bits
Our extended-length drill bits feature specially-designed flutes that eject chips quickly, meaning you won't have to repeatedly back the bit out to drill a deep hole. Made from M2 HSS to ensure maximum strength in demanding drilling applications, they are perfect for use with the Rockler Corner Key Doweling Jig. Less heat build-up and less mechanical flexion of the bit results in a cleaner exit hole and more accurate hole diameter to accept your decorative dowels.
- Made from M2 high speed steel to minimize the risk of bending and breakage
- Gyroidal torsion flute and wide land construction for fast, clean drilling of deep holes
- Drills 12 or more drill bit diameters deep without having to back the bit out to clear chips
- Feed rates up to twice that of standard drill bits
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.