Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift, 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' Plate
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. All this is achieved more quickly, more efficiently, and more intuitively with the Rockler Pro Lift. Raise your woodworking to a new level.
Note: This package includes a larger 9-1/4''-11-3/4'' plate that fits router tables from Kreg, Jessum, Woodpecker and Peachtree. If you have a Rockler or Bench Dog router table, see Item #52429, sold separately.
- 2018 Wood Magazine Innov8 Award winner
- Make height adjustments 4 times faster with the Quick-Gear 4-to-1 gear box ratio—dramatically speeds up your bit changes
- Use the precision gear to make adjustments to within 0.001''—one hex wrench for both gears
- Push the button to release the insert ring for fast bit changes—no tools to search for; no screws to lose
- Two expansion bars beneath the plate are adjustable for a perfect friction fit with the table
- Indexed marks on the fine adjustment screw let you raise the bit by a specific increment with the naked eye
- Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs
- 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate and heavy-duty steel constructed guide posts with bronze bushings—designed for demanding daily use
- Includes one insert ring with a 1-1/2'' opening; additional inserts and zero clearance insert assembly sold separately (coming soon)
Will my router fit?
The Pro Lift accepts router motors with a 4.2'' diameter (13.85'' circumference). Examples include the Porter-Cable 7518 and 7519.
Optional adapters (listed below) are available to mount routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. Measuring the circumference is easier than measuring the diameter. The optional collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference.)
- Makita RF1101
3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference.)
- Bosch 1617
- Porter Cable 690 series
- Porter Cable 890 series
- Dewalt 616 and 618
(1) 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
1 month ago
Tip: one review mentioned the gear seizing up. Mine did too, until I backed off a bit on the two outside bolts on the housing (figure 10 in instructions). Now it works fine.
1 year ago
1 year ago
- Fast and Slow lift works amazingly well. Very smooth and no rocking
- Lifts the router to the top, nearly butting against the plate itself for very easy changing of bits.
- Insert plates are solid aluminum and changing them is really a snap. Expensive, but worth it.
- Edge of plate is nicely, but subtly, rounded over to help prevent catching.
- Must download the directions online to avoid frustration of binding
- no anchoring holes in the Kreg sized plate. Must make your own if gravity-hold doesn’t work for you.
- The slow lift markings actually lifts 1/8” per full turn. Another reviewer mentioned this and I can confirm it has not been corrected as of 10/2/2019.
Everything fit perfectly into my Kreg router table. I had taken advantage of an earlier sale on the PC 3Hp router and it went into the lift with ease. Lift mechanism is smooth and I really like the pop in / out design for the insert. My only criticism is that the fine adjustment indicator appears to be miss-labeled. One turn is actually 1/8” but the indicator is marked as 1/16”. This obvious discrepancy should have been corrected by now considering how long the lift has been available and the price of it.
In test cuts under load, it appears the locking mechanism will be have to be used for moderate cuts. (1” groove bit set +/- 5/8” deep bit retreated about 1/64”.)
4 months ago
Stick with the less expensive unit and turn the crank a few extra times. The speed lift does function well at all
4 months ago
Quick lift doesn't work. only advise I received from sales staff was, I'm sorry!
I hope this works for you because I am sure enjoying the lift system with my router table.
I had the exact same problem when I purchased mine anf the solution is as you described. A key step could reduce the initial issue and save from removing and re-employing the unit correctly.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- Router Raizer$109.99
- Rockler Router Lift FX$219.99
- Incra Mast-R-Lift-II-R Designed for Rockler TablesSpecial Price $299.99 Regular Price $389.99 SAVE $90 (23.08%)