Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift, 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' Plate
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. All this is achieved more quickly, more efficiently, and more intuitively with the Rockler Pro Lift. Raise your woodworking to a new level.
Note: This package includes a larger 9-1/4''-11-3/4'' plate that fits router tables from Kreg, Jessum, Woodpecker and Peachtree. If you have a Rockler or Bench Dog router table, see Item #52429, sold separately.
- 2018 Wood Magazine Innov8 Award winner
- Make height adjustments 4 times faster with the Quick-Gear 4-to-1 gear box ratio—dramatically speeds up your bit changes
- Use the precision gear to make adjustments to within 0.001''—one hex wrench for both gears
- Push the button to release the insert ring for fast bit changes—no tools to search for; no screws to lose
- Two expansion bars beneath the plate are adjustable for a perfect friction fit with the table
- Indexed marks on the fine adjustment screw let you raise the bit by a specific increment with the naked eye
- Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs
- 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate and heavy-duty steel constructed guide posts with bronze bushings—designed for demanding daily use
- Includes one insert ring with a 1-1/2'' opening; additional inserts and zero clearance insert assembly sold separately (coming soon)
Will my router fit?
The Pro Lift accepts router motors with a 4.2'' diameter (13.85'' circumference). Examples include the Porter-Cable 7518 and 7519.
Optional adapters (listed below) are available to mount routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. Measuring the circumference is easier than measuring the diameter. The optional collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference.)
- Makita RF1101
3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately. Accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference.)
- Bosch 1617
- Porter Cable 690 series
- Porter Cable 890 series
- Dewalt 616 and 618
(1) 9-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
Tip: one review mentioned the gear seizing up. Mine did too, until I backed off a bit on the two outside bolts on the housing (figure 10 in instructions). Now it works fine.
6 months ago
8 months ago