Rockler ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Top, Pro Lift, 32'' ProFence and Stand
Solid cast iron for the ultimate in durability and stability—includes steel stand, 32'' ProFence and Pro Lift for easy adjustments above the table!
Nothing beats cast iron when it comes to a sag-free, dead flat surface and reliable performance year in and year out. The Rockler ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Top hits those points, and builds in all the best features, too. A one-piece top weighing in at over 50 pounds and measuring a full 32'' wide, it provides vibration-dampening heft for the smoothest possible operation. Spin the largest bits your plate and router can accept—the table won't bat an eye. And with a host of premium features like our dual-track accessory/miter slot, 10-point plate leveling system and pre-tapped holes to accept our optional Dust Right Dust Bucket and Dado Dust Chute, the ProMax delivers professional router table performance that will last for generations. Plus, this package includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings (see below for more details). A steel stand and the 32'' ProFence, a precision-milled aluminum fence with two MDF sub-fences, jointer bars, front and rear T-tracks, a 2-1/2'' dust port and an integrated bit guard, round out the package.
- Strong, durable 1-1/2'' thick solid cast iron table is machined flat and weighs over 50 pounds to reduce vibration for smooth routing results
- 32'' x 24'' tabletop provides more than five square feet of work surface and is designed to stand up to heavy use
- Dual Track with Universal T-track and miter slot is machined directly into the table's surface
- 10-point plate-leveling and locking system maintains a perfectly flush surface and prevents plate from shifting during cut
- Underside of tabletop features tapped holes (and included screws) for mounting Dust Right Dust Bucket (#56248, sold separately) and Dado Dust Chute (#57495, sold separately)
- One-piece aluminum fence frame is fully machined on the front and bottom surfaces, ensuring the ProFence is flat, true and square
- MDF sub-fences adjust without tools, perfect for zero-clearance setup
- ProFence includes heavy-duty bit guard and dust port on the back of the fence
- ProFence also features EZ-Load Universal T-tracks that accept 1/4'' and 5/16'' T-bolts as well as 1/4'' hex bolts - perfect for hold-downs, stops and other accessories such as featherboards
- Pre-drilled for use with the included Rockler Router Table Steel Stand, which is also pre-drilled to accept a shop-made cabinet
Includes the award-winning Rockler Pro Lift with Quick-Gear rapid height adjustment and tool-free Snap-Lock insert rings!
Two patent-pending features raise the Rockler Pro Lift into a class of its own: ultra-fast ''Quick-Gear'' height adjustments and ''Snap-Lock'' tool-free insert ring changes. Push the button to release the insert ring, then wind the Quick-Gear to raise the bit above the table in just seconds. Once the bit is installed, quickly lower it, click in the insert ring, and use the fine adjustment gear to set the final height to within 0.001''. Anti-backlash mechanism keeps the router from creeping downward—lock knob provides further insurance when running very large jobs. Heavy-duty steel construction with bronze bushings and a 3/8'' thick machined aluminum plate.
Lift Adaptors available for smaller router motors!
Optional adapters are available that allow the Pro Lift to accept routers with smaller motors. If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape. The collars have an expansion gap, so they will accept motors measuring 1/8'' larger or smaller in diameter than the listed spec.
- 3-1/4'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#50098, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/4'' diameter or 10.21'' circumference
- 3-1/2'' Pro Lift Adapter Collar (#57022, sold separately) accepts motor with 3-1/2'' diameter or 11'' circumference
(1) Rockler ProMax Cast Iron Router Table Top with hardware
(1) Rockler Steel Stand
(1) 32'' Bench Dog ProFence
(1) Set of jointing shims
(1) Bit guard
(1) 2-1/2'' Dust port
(1) Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift
(1) 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' aluminum router plate
(1) Insert ring (1-1/2'' I.D.)
(1) Set of hex keys on key chain
Top and Fence:
Pro Lift Router Lift:
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood