Rockler's Complete Dovetail Jig with Dovetail Jig Dust Collector Combo
Cutting beautiful through and half-blind dovetails is fast and easy with our new and improved dovetail jig! Rockler's exclusive one-piece stop gives you the perfect offset every time for dead-on dovetailing accuracy. And our new preset template guide allows for quick initial setup for 1/2" to 3/4" thick stock. Jig will cut half-blind dovetailed joints from 1/2" to 1-1/8" thick and full through dovetails from 3/8" to 3/4" thick. Accommodates stock up to 11" wide. Requires router with 1/2" collet.
- 8mm diameter bits are 25% larger than typical 1/4" bits, reduce chatter and fit all existing Rockler dovetail jigs
- Preset template and fence locations clearly marked for standard thickness stock
- Clamping bars include abrasive surface to grip stock and prevent slipping
- Depth gauge on template for setting dovetail bit height for half-blind joints
Rockler Dovetail Jig Dust Collector:
You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get dust collection with a dovetail jig. Our revolutionary new dust collector eliminates virtually all the dust created when cutting dovetails. It easily attaches to Rockler's Dovetail Jig and a shop vacuum or dust collection system to provide you with a clean cutting area and safe working conditions.
- Easily attaches to Rockler's dovetail jigs
- Built-in 2-1/4" port fits most shop vac hoses (not included)
- Sliding baffle directs the dust collection to where the dovetails are being cut
- Sweep brush adjusts to provide a complete seal for stock thicknesses of 1/2" up to 1-1/8"
- Contains the dust while allowing the bit to travel through without damage
- Two extra long 4" knob posts make adding your dust collector shroud easy
(1) Dovetail Jig Dust Collector
(2) Phenolic Templates
(1) 1/2'' x 14° x 8mm Shank, Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 1/2'' x 8° x 8mm Shank, Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 5/16'' x 8mm Shank, Straight Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 1/2'' to 8mm Collet Adapter
(1) 7/16'' Guide Bushing (fits most routers)
(1) Detailed eight-page instruction booklet
(1) Quick reference guide for standard joints
11 months ago
9 months ago
10 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
over 3 years ago
Faster than my old jig because of the cam clamps.
The dust collector is a blessing. My shop is much cleaner and my work proceeds faster because I don't have to clean after each dovetail set.
As I am making 24 drawers with each corner dovetailed, this jig is definitely increasing my throughput.
I am very pleased and satisfied with this jig.
over 3 years ago
It's been nearly 2 years since I upgraded to the Leigh Jig system. When I purchased my system, they provided very thorough instructions in both print and video formats. If this is your first dovetail jig system, you're walking right to the Rolls-Royce of them all (in my opinion). Leigh has some unique features incorporated into their system that can make dovetailing a much more satisfying experience for beginners and professionals alike. Dovetail jigs are primarily designed for hand held use only. One should have a fair amount of experience operating, maintaining and caring for a hand held router before attempting dovetail routing. I won't assume your experience level, and only mention it for the sake of safety. I have the D4R system which will accept the unique templates you have interest in. I happen to own the "clover" template, but have yet to use it. Leigh seems to be good about giving complete information about all necessary bits and guide bushings when purchasing their accessories. Whatever brand of jig you ultimately land on, this is a craft that will take some practice and patience to master, but it's well worth it. There is no substitute for a tight ffitting drawer joint that could out live your grandchildren! Hope this helped. Remember, safety first.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.