Rockler's Complete Dovetail Jig with Dovetail Jig Dust Collector Combo
Cutting beautiful through and half-blind dovetails is fast and easy with our new and improved dovetail jig! Rockler's exclusive one-piece stop gives you the perfect offset every time for dead-on dovetailing accuracy. And our new preset template guide allows for quick initial setup for 1/2" to 3/4" thick stock. Jig will cut half-blind dovetailed joints from 1/2" to 1-1/8" thick and full through dovetails from 3/8" to 3/4" thick. Accommodates stock up to 11" wide. Requires router with 1/2" collet.
- 8mm diameter bits are 25% larger than typical 1/4" bits, reduce chatter and fit all existing Rockler dovetail jigs
- Preset template and fence locations clearly marked for standard thickness stock
- Clamping bars include abrasive surface to grip stock and prevent slipping
- Depth gauge on template for setting dovetail bit height for half-blind joints
Rockler Dovetail Jig Dust Collector:
You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get dust collection with a dovetail jig. Our revolutionary new dust collector eliminates virtually all the dust created when cutting dovetails. It easily attaches to Rockler's Dovetail Jig and a shop vacuum or dust collection system to provide you with a clean cutting area and safe working conditions.
- Easily attaches to Rockler's dovetail jigs
- Built-in 2-1/4" port fits most shop vac hoses (not included)
- Sliding baffle directs the dust collection to where the dovetails are being cut
- Sweep brush adjusts to provide a complete seal for stock thicknesses of 1/2" up to 1-1/8"
- Contains the dust while allowing the bit to travel through without damage
- Two extra long 4" knob posts make adding your dust collector shroud easy
(1) Dovetail Jig Dust Collector
(2) Phenolic Templates
(1) 1/2'' x 14° x 8mm Shank, Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 1/2'' x 8° x 8mm Shank, Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 5/16'' x 8mm Shank, Straight Carbide-Tipped Router Bit
(1) 1/2'' to 8mm Collet Adapter
(1) 7/16'' Guide Bushing (fits most routers)
(1) Detailed eight-page instruction booklet
(1) Quick reference guide for standard joints
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.