Rockler SL Router Lift
An affordable mid-sized router lift with solid performance and features—Snap-Lock insert ring system allows easy bit changes!
For woodworkers looking for an affordable mid-sized router lift with solid performance and features, the Rockler Snap-Lock Router Lift rises to the top. It satisfies the basic requirements of a good router lift: a flat, low-friction plate and smooth lifting action for comfortable, aboveboard bit height adjustments. Add to that our much-loved Snap-Lock insert ring system, which lets you change rings with the push of a button. This means you can quickly raise the router to its highest point for easy, above-table bit changes, without having to search for tools or remove screws to get the insert ring out.
- Adjust bit height and change bits easily and comfortably from above the router table
- Rigid 3/8'' thick phenolic plate for flatness and low-friction sliding
- Award-winning Snap-Lock technology: just push the button to release the insert ring for fast bit changes—no tools to search for; no screws to lose
- Fits popular mid-sized routers like the DeWalt 616, Bosch 1617 and Porter-Cable 690 and 890 series
- Includes one insert ring with a 1-1/2'' opening; additional Snap-Lock inserts available separately (e.g. #55415)
- 8-1/4'' x 11-3/4'' plate dimension fits Rockler and Bench Dog router tables
- Lift housing accepts a wide range of medium-sized routers (see below)
- Includes starter pin for routing without fence using bearing-guided bits
Will the SL Lift fit my router?
The SL Lift accepts router motors with a 3-1/2'' diameter (10.99'' circumference). If you are unsure of your router motor's diameter, check the manual, or measure the circumference with a tailor's tape.
Compatible with the following routers (not a complete list):
- Bosch 1616
- Bosch 1617
- DeWalt 610
- DeWalt 616
- DeWalt 618
- Bosch 1618
- Porter-Cable 690 series
- Porter-Cable 890 Series
(1) Rockler SL Router Lift
(1) Hex wrench
(1) Lift wrench
(1) Starter Pin
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.