Rockler Table Saw Alignment Gauge
Achieve perfect parallelism between your blade, fence and miter slot, an essential adjustment for clean, safe cuts.
Thanks to its precision dial indicator, our Table Saw Alignment Gauge makes even the tiniest deviations from parallel easily visible. Once you've used it to tune up your saw, you'll enjoy the cleanest possible cuts, with minimal burning and scoring. Of course, since it helps to prevent blade binding, it's also a crucial safety adjustment. The aluminum miter bar features expandable glide blocks for a snug fit, while still allowing smooth motion. Fits any saw with a standard 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slot between 3-3/4'' and 7-3/4'' from the blade.
- Unrivaled accuracy for adjusting your table saw fence and blade parallel to the miter slot—essential for clean, safe cuts
- Aluminum miter bar has expandable tensioning glide blocks for a snug fit in the miter slot, while also allowing smooth motion
- Miter bar has chamfered top corners for a secure wedge fit in the six grooves on the underside of the gauge
- Precision dial indicator pivots up and down for positioning, has 1'' plunger travel and is accurate to .001''
- Glass-reinforced plastic body has outrigger feet to prevent rocking in the miter slot
- Low-friction touchpoints on underside add stability while easing movement of the gauge in the slot
- Molded finger grips and hang hole for easy storage
- Fits a standard 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slot between 3-3/4'' and 7-3/4'' from the blade
- Molded tray in box can be used for storage
(1) Rockler Table Saw Alignment Gauge
(1) Aluminum miter bar with knob
(1) Hex key
(1) Tension adjustment screwdriver