Rockler Through-Tang Wood Chisel
Fully-forged through tang connects to the steel striking cap for chopping—CrV steel takes a keen edge for precise paring.
Our bench chisels are made from chrome vanadium steel, which takes a keen edge for precise paring. Thanks to their robust through-tangs and steel striking caps, they will also easily endure heavy chopping, even with a steel hammer. The handles are contoured for comfort and control, and feature soft inserts for a sure grip. All edges are precision ground, and the long edges are tapered so you can clean the spaces between dovetails.
- Precision-ground bevel edge chisels with a low-profile edge for paring in tight spaces
- Hardened chrome vanadium tool steel for exceptional sharpness and edge retention
- Fully forged steel tangs run clear from the blades to the striking caps for strength and durability
- Steel striking cap can be struck with a steel hammer for hard chopping
- Tough polypropylene handle with soft inserts for a comfortable, secure grip
(1) Rockler Through-Tang Wood Chisel
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood