Rockler Single Wireless Speaker Kit with Playback/Volume Controls
Make a mini speaker with a beautiful wooden cabinet—connects to any Bluetooth® device, and features full playback and volume controls!
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
This kit includes all of the necessary electronic components to craft a mini wireless speaker—you build the speaker cabinet in the shape and material of your choice. You can use a simple block of wood with a hole drilled in it, or build a hollow cabinet with fancy joinery—it's up to you. You can also get creative by integrating speakers into furniture, cabinetry and other commonplace items. The speaker connects wirelessly to any Bluetooth enabled device. The kit includes a single full-range speaker, a USB cable, and a control pod with a USB charging port, 3.5mm auxiliary input, and on/off, forward, back and pause buttons. Pressing and holding the buttons lets you adjust the volume. The speaker and control pod are held in the cabinet via friction fit. Just use a 1-7/8'' hole saw or Forstner bit to drill the holes. You can also use a jig saw, as the bezel will conceal any rough edges. No soldering is required.
- Connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Control panel features forward, back and pause buttons
- Pressing and holding the buttons adjusts the volume
- Auxiliary input jack lets you connect input sources with a standard ''mini jack'' or headphone cable
- Inernal 500mAh battery is recharged with the included USB cable
- Easy, solder-free wiring with the quick-connect color-coded fittings and 12'' wires
Rockler Bluetooth® Single Wireless Speaker Kit
- (1) Speaker pod with grille and cables
- (1) Control pod with playback and volume controls
- (1) USB charging cable
- (1) Set of instructions
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood