Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 2-3 weeks.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Safety Speed Cut Panel Pro 2 Panel Saw
This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally or vertically. One operator can cut large sheets of material into finished sizes or into sizes that are easy to handle. Ideal for cabinet making, building construction, remodeling, home projects, and small lumberyards. The functionality and portability of the Panel Pro allows convenient use in your shop or on the jobsite.
- One person sawing that is easy and accurate
- Cuts both vertically and horizontally
- Vertical design takes up less space in your shop
- Lightweight for portability on the job site
- Saw blade is completely enclosed and behind the panel when cutting
- Ready to assembly in under 30 minutes
- Folding stand allows for easy storage taking up minimal space
Additional Optional Accessories:
- Upper Extension Bracket Kit (#42874, sold separately): allow for a secure way to mount wooden upper extensions (includes instructions)
- Quick Stop Angle with Stop (#42875, sold separately): used with upper extensions for easily repeatable cutting
- Lower Extensions (#42872, sold separately): add 20" to each side of the material handling fence for cutting even larger panels
- Dust Collection Kit (#42871, sold separately): includes a 10' hose, rollers, dust tube, and a steel elbow
(1) 7-1/4" Saw Blade
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Brand||Safety Speed Cut|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO2K|
|Panel Saw Cut Accuracy||1/32"|
|Dust Collection||Sold Separately|
|Maximum Cut Thickness||1-1/2"|
|Maximum Rip Cut Length||96"|
over 2 years ago
The directions are not very good. I would suggest laying the saw face down and elevated at least 2 feet off the ground if possible (this will make placing and tightening the nuts and bolts much easier.) The directions do not go into as much detail as they should (especially if you purchased the upper/lower extensions) and the pictures SUCK! Way to small to show any details. I think the purchase of the upper/lower extensions and the quick stop guide are critically important; otherwise measuring for cuts would be a big headache. You will need (2) 2x4's and 2 pieces of 1/2 inch thick wood at least 35 inches long and 3 inches wide to attach the upper extensions.
Once I got the rulers properly calibrated, the saw rocks! The only thing that makes it not as nice as the $5000 saws is the fact that the base does not have rollers or ball bearings to help the wood slide easier, but it's really a non issue.
Overall I'm thrilled and it will make my having to cut about 80 sheets of plywood SO much easier on my back! Thank you Rockler!
11 months ago
over 3 years ago
over 3 years ago
over 2 years ago
I have to plane the cut EVERY SINGLE TIME, even after tech support sent me instructions that I followed to the letter, this saw will not cut clean or straight. The extension rails along the bottom are not horizontal, so a 4x8 of ply will camber to one side once it reaches past the balance point.
It got 2 stars only because it’s simple to put together provided you have 2 people doing it.