Must be shipped within the 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 2-3 weeks.
15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
Safety Speed Cut Panel Pro 2 Panel Saw with Free Dust Kit
This economical saw makes it easy to handle those big sheets of wood or plastic and cut them accurately - horizontally or vertically. One operator can cut large sheets of material into finished sizes or into sizes that are easy to handle. Ideal for cabinet making, building construction, remodeling, home projects, and small lumberyards. The functionality and portability of the Panel Pro allows convenient use in your shop or on the jobsite.
- One person sawing that is easy and accurate
- Cuts both vertically and horizontally
- Vertical orientation takes up less floor space in your shop
- Lightweight for portability on the job site
- Saw blade is completely enclosed and behind the panel when cutting
- Assembly can be accomplished in under 30 minutes
- Folding stand allows for easy storage and a minimal footprint
Package includes a Dust Collection Kit so you can keep dust to a minimum right out of the gate!
The Dust Collection Kit includes everything you need to connect the panel saw to your dust collection system. The ample 10' hose allows plenty of mobility for crosscutting or ripping full 4' x 8' sheets.
Additional Optional Accessories:
- Upper Extension Bracket Kit (#42874, sold separately): allow for a secure way to mount wooden upper extensions (includes instructions)
- Quick Stop Angle with Stop (#42875, sold separately): used with upper extensions for easily repeatable cutting
- Lower Extensions (#42872, sold separately): add 20" to each side of the material handling fence for cutting even larger panels
(1) 7-1/4" Saw Blade
Free Dust Collection Kit
(1) 10' Dust Collection Hose
(1) Dust Tube
(1) Steel Elbow
(1) Set of Rollers
|Brand||Safety Speed Cut|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO2K|
1 year ago
It cuts great and I’m thankful it came with a dust kit. You will definitely want to order the lower extensions.
The upper extensions you need to make, but it’s a real pain putting it in and taking it out.
5 months ago