Whether you're cleaning up rough patches on a carving, ferreting out dried glue from a corner, or removing rust, paint or corrosion, Sandits make the perfect, low-cost tool for the job. With their thin, cotton swab-like shape and long plastic stem, they allow you to work in difficult-to-reach spaces inaccessible to ordinary sandpaper.
Since the abrasive is embedded in marine-grade epoxy, Sandits are ideal for marine use or in wet applications. Use on wood, metal, plastics-any place where you need sanding, shaping, smoothing or polishing.
- 120-grit on one end; 180-grit on the opposite end (#51507)
- 400-grit on one end; 800-grit on the opposite end (#58799)
- Versatile, portable, non-conductive and waterproof
- Low-cost; no need for a power outlet
- Great for cleaning electrical contacts
|Grit||120, 180, 400, 800|
|Abrasive Type||Aluminum Oxide|