SawStop 10'' Jobsite Saw
The first ever fully portable table saw equipped with SawStop's revolutionary safety brake!
The SawStop Jobsite Saw packs all of the safety of SawStop's revolutionary blade brake, plus a raft of other innovative features, into a compact, portable table saw. Whether on the jobsite or at home, you can rest easy with the safety and peace of mind of a SawStop saw. Landing somewhere between a benchtop saw and a contractor's saw in terms of size, the SawStop Jobsite Saw offers numerous benefits of both. It includes a pedal-actuated folding stand—one press and it unfolds from a compact vertical storage position to cutting mode. In transport mode, the stand acts as a dolly with 8'' wheels that allow you to easily move it over rough terrain and up ramps and stairs. The cleverly-designed table extension rides on rails that slide out for a maximum rip cut of 25-1/2'' right of the blade, while the smooth-sliding T-square fence ensures precise cuts and excellent parallelism with the blade. Of course, and perhaps best of all, the SawStop safety brake will stop the blade immediately on contact with skin, a particularly important feature on the jobsite where less than ideal working conditions can lead to increased risk of accidents.
- SawStop Safety Brake: Brings the blade to a halt almost instantly on contact with skin
- One-Turn Blade Elevation: Other saws require over 25 turns to raise or lower the blade—with the Jobsite Saw, it's accomplished with a single turn
- Quick-Tilt Blade Angle: Tilt the blade quickly and easily to your desired angle in 1° increments
- Micro Adjust Blade Angle: Fine tune your tilt with the infinitely-adjustable micro adjust
- T-Style Fence with ErgoLock: Jobsite T-Glide Fence slides smoothly and locks firm with the innovative ErgoLock. T-style design minimizes deflection to increase accuracy. Extend the OnDemand Shelf for support when needed
- Fence Storage Holster: Side brackets offer convenient storage for the fence and cord
- Low-Profile Blade Guard: The Micro Guard increases visibility and protects against kickback with less interference than other guards. Quickly switch between the Micro Guard and the provided riving knife with the flip of a lever
- Pedal-Activated Folding Stand: Simply push the pedal to release and fold the cart for travel
- Large Wheels: 8'' wheels are ideal for the varied terrain of most jobsites
- Control Box: Features the largest Start/Stop paddle in the category and lights to communicate system status. Use the control box to bypass the safety system to test for and/or cut conductive materials
- Tool-Free Zero-Clearance Insert: Quickly releases with no need for tools
- Accessory Storage Drawer: Keep your accessories—your micro guard, riving knife, miter gauge and more—protected and ready at hand with the onboard storage drawer
- Table Extension Clamp: Locks and unlocks easily, allowing you to quickly extend the table to a full 25-1/2'' rip capacity!
(1) Jobsite Mobile Cart
(1) 10'' 40-Tooth Carbide-Tipped Combination Blade
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8''|
|Dimensions||31-3/4'' x 28-3/4''|
6 months ago
I’m happy it’s a safe saw- Thank you
8 months ago
BTW. The safety aspect gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling
9 months ago
9 months ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
Also page 25, reference SAFETY, 'ONLY' use a single standard 10" table saw blade or an 8" dado-set up to 13/16" wide. Non-standard Thicker/Thinner .... may cause damage to your saw. [ ALSO, THE MOTOR WILL NOT START UNLESS A 10" BLADE OR 8" DADO-SET WITH DADO BRAKE CARTRIDGE IS INSTALLED.]
Thank you for your question regarding our Jobsite saw. In response, if you attach this saw to a piece of plywood, then any excess sawdust wouldn't be able to fall through the bottom, which would fill up the inside of the saw base.
I hope this answers your question.
Any 8" standard-tooth steel stacked dado set (max width: 13/16") with steel or carbide teeth can be used. For best results, purchase a zero-clearance insert for your dado set.
Do not use dado sets with solid-plate interior chippers, blades with molding heads, or "wobble" dado sets as the brake cartridge is not designed to stop those blade types. Also do not use blades with tooth "shoulders" (often called depth-limiting or anti-kickback shoulders), as these blades will take longer to stop in the event of an accident.
Do not use blades that are over 8 1/16th inches in diameter or under 7 15/16th inches in diameter because the blade will be either too close or too far away from the brake. Even though a blade is labeled as 8 inches in diameter, it might actually be bigger or smaller, so be sure to check.
Here are examples of popular Dado Stack Models that meet the qualifications and can be used on all SawStop saws:
* Forrest Dado King DK0824XXX (5/8" arbor)
* DeWalt DW7670
* Tenryu GMD-20340
* King Canada KSC-8000
* Amana 658040
Thank you for contacting SawStop. In response to your request, SawStop is a privately-owned company based in Tualatin, Oregon. Our saws are engineered in the US and built in Taiwan. Our cartridges are programmed at our Oregon headquarters. To ensure that our rigorous standards are met, we employ a team of manufacturing engineers in Taiwan who work directly with the manufacturing facilities and key vendors to monitor for quality. The facilities where SawStop saws are assembled are ISO 9001 certified. Our engineers oversee the inspection of component parts prior to final saw assembly, assess assembly procedures for consistency with SawStop requirements, and evaluate final production prior to shipment. Every SawStop saw must pass a 100+ point comprehensive inspection.
Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!