SawStop Contractor Table Saw Mobile Cart
Turn your SawStop® Contractor Saw (sold separately) into an ATV with this mobile cart, fully equipped to handle the muddy, rugged conditions present at most any construction site. The sturdy 10" ball bearing wheels make it easy to roll your saw up and down ramps to get into houses and trucks. The stand is constructed of squared steel tubing to withstand the rigors of daily use. Compatible with the 36" and 52" tables.
- 10" rubber tires for traction in wet and muddy conditions
- Ball bearing wheels ensure smooth rolling despite dirt and sawdust
- Wheels make it easy to roll your saw up a ramp, or over uneven terrain
- Sturdy, black, powder-coated steel construction
- The CNS-JSC Job Site Mobile Cart is designed to be used with the 36" table, but is also compatible with the 52" table
- Not compatible with the 30" table.
- No International shipping available on SawStop items. SawStop items can only be shipped within the Continental United States.
- SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MC-CNS|
This $199 product is just the cart.
The brake would be part of the main contractor saw.
You might check out the jobsite version at:
Note the mobile part of that is not same as the one here.
The contractor version of the saw is bigger and badder than the jobsite version.
For least expensive contractor saw, see:
Thank you for your question. The best way to answer your question is to say the cut to the right of the blade will be one of the 3 fence/rail packages offered with this saw (30" Aluminum, 36" T-Glide or 52" T-Glide fence/rail assembly). Thus your rip to the right is either 30", 36" or 52".
- HTC3000 Universal Mobile Base$114.99
- Rockler All-Terrain Mobile Base, Holds up to 800 lbs!Special Price $179.99 Regular Price $229.99