These are the heaviest, most powerful SawStop table saws available—the gentle giants.
SawStop Industrial Cabinet Saw, 3HP, 1-Phase, 230V, 52'' Fence
One cut through a thick piece of hard maple is all it takes to feel the massive power of the SawStop Industrial Cabinet Saw. That said, it's amazing to think that it literally wouldn't harm a hot dog, or your finger, if the worst were to happen. With the utmost in precision and heavy-duty construction, plus the revolutionary safety feature that’s made SawStop famous and a dust collection system that’s second-to-none, it is, simply put, the finest SawStop table saw ever made. It offers the widest range of motor and power options on the market, including an available 7.5hp motor. No other production 10'' cabinet saw offers that much power!
- SawStop feature automatically stops and retracts the blade on contact with skin
- Low profile blade guard collects above table dust and minimizes blade exposure
- Make fast and easy transitions between blade guard and riving knife with no tools required
- Zero-clearance insert has quick-release mechanism for tool-free access to the saw cavity
- 99% Efficient Dust Collection: Advanced control of over-and-under table airflow captures dust at the blade and directs it out of the saw
- T-Glide rail system and widely spaced glide plates provide smooth travel along the length of the table
- Premium craftsmanship and rigorous engineering combine to create a saw you'll love to use
- Precision alignment system lets you adjust the blade and table alignment with precision not found on other saws
Industrial Cabinet Saw vs. Professional Cabinet Saw:
- 200+ more pounds of iron and steel for maximum stability and precision
- Thicker cast iron table absorbs even more vibration
- Deeper table (30'' vs 27'') provides about 2-1/2'' more room in front of the blade
- Thicker gauge steel in the cabinet, rails, tube and fence
- Larger, deeper fence tracks smooth and locks down solid with absolutely no deflection
- Massive cast iron trunnion delivers smooth, precise operation year after year
- Bigger hand wheels for easy adjustments
- Larger metal motor access door for quick access
- Second access door for easy maintenance
- Industrial lock-out/tag-out switch
- Interrupt switches on all access doors disable saw when opened
- 5-year motor warranty
- There is an additional $350 Shipping Charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated delivery time: 1-2 Weeks.
(1) T-Glide Fence Assembly
(1) Extension Table
(1) 60-Tooth Blade
(1) Blade Guard
(1) Zero-Clearance Insert
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||3-1/8''|
|Dimensions||85-1/4'' x 36-1/2''|