SawStop, the SawStop blade logo, and the configurations of SawStop products are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SawStop, LLC and are used with permission.
SawStop Table Saw Industrial Mobile Base w/Professional PCS Conversion Kit
For woodworkers using a Sawstop® PCS Professional Cabinet Saws (sold separately), this mobile base makes moving the saw an absolute breeze, without compromising stability. Give the foot pedal three quick pumps, and the saw is lifted onto four sturdy, rotating casters. A light press on the release lowers the saw so that it rests firmly on the ground, not the casters, ensuring excellent stability while sawing.
- Table saw mobile base supports both saw and extension table
- After lowering, the saw rests directly on your shop floor, not on the casters, so its weight is transferred directly to the floor
- Constructed from fully welded solid 1/4" steel with a black powder coat finish
- High performance ball bearing casters hold up in a dusty workshop environment
- No additional extension hardware is required
- Four 360° rotating casters provide mobility in any direction
- Non-marring polyurethane wheels for smooth-rolling performance
|Manufacturer Part Number||MB-PCS-IND|
9 months ago
1 year ago
After positioning the saw to be tipped up, it did slide on the packing, but putting some strips of wood on the front stand cross bar let us tilt the saw up onto the wood strips, and then slide the saw back onto the rear bottom strap. Once in position, The saw was slightly tilted off the wood, and the strips of wood were removed. The saw then sat in its proper position.
over 2 years ago
over 4 years ago
over 3 years ago
Aside from the challenges in adapting for the PCS, once adapted and installed, this thing is magic. My >500# saw floats on air with this base. I have a smaller shop and so being able to move the saw a little or a lot from time to time is highly valuable.
over 2 years ago
By the way, I love the smooth and easy operation of the pro mobile base.
Thank you for your question. I'm curious as to the nature of your question. Most questions about our mobile bases have to do with if it raises the entire saw, including the extension table at the end of the rails and not so much about how high the saw will be lifted. To answer your question, though, the Industrial Mobile Base will raise the saw about 1/2", which is plenty to be able to move your saw around your shop.