Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism, 50-lb. Capacity
This Sewing Machine Lift Mechanism lets you easily lower your sewing machine beneath the table when not in use, and just as easily raise it when you need it again. The touch release mechanism is easy to operate—just apply downward pressure and the lift will stop at one of two different working heights or in the storage position. For heavier machines, a locking latch is provided to prevent downward drift. The airlift mechanism mounts to the underside of your table top and the back of the cabinet. It is designed to lift and lower a sewing machine weighing up to 50 pounds. Mechanism can be adjusted to fit most free arm sewing machines.
- Lift locks at three different heights: flush with the table, above the table, or in storage below the table
- Airlift mechanism rides smoothly on 8 steel roller bearings—no noisy springs
- Latch lock can be engaged to hold heavy machines firmly in place
- Touch release operation; just push down to lift or lower
- Easy installation; use #7 RH wood screws to fasten lift to cabinet
- Durable zinc-plated finish on the mast
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Sewing cabinet and sewing machine are NOT included.
|Manufacturer Part Number||P1920TR575|
1 month ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
8 months ago