Scribing cabinets to butt neatly against an uneven wall has never been so simple and foolproof! To set your scribing distance with the Simple Scribe, just rotate the tool so that the appropriate face rests against the wall. The Simple Scribe has seven facets with scribing distances from 1/4'' to 1'' in 1/8'' increments. Unlike many ordinary compass scribes, your setting won't slide around under pressure, as it is permenantly fixed. The pencil also won't slide, as it uses a threaded interface to fold it firmly. Use any ordinary pencil. Made in USA.
- Designed and created by an expert carpenter
- Simple, robust construction—no moving parts to break
- Lightweight and portable—a great addition to any jobsite tool bag
- Holds regular pencils firmly in place with a clever thread
- Seven faces with offsets between 1/4'' and 1''