Sjobergs Hobby Plus Workbench 850, Birch
The Sjobergs Hobby Plus 850 workbench gives you the functionality and size you need at a price you can afford. With a total length of just over 38'', it can handle most basic cabinet parts, while taking up very little shop space. With double rows of dog holes extending from both vise locations, the Hobby Plus is a versatile workholding station. It's ideal for carvers and other woodworking hobbyists, as well as for any other project where you need two hands free as you work. The top is constructed from solid Scandinavian birch, while the trestle is made from Nordic pine. With a thickness of just over 1'' in the center, and a skirt of 2-1/2'', the top is very rigid.
- Solid birch top is just over 1'' thick in the middle, and 2-1/2'' around the edge
- Trestle is made from Nordic pine
- Double rows of bench dog holes extend from both vise locations
- Trestle is also pre-drilled with dog holes
- Includes four 3/4'' round plastic/glass fiber bench dogs
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-10 business days.
- 20% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
(4) 3/4'' Plastic/Glass Fiber Bench Dogs
|Technical Documents||Sjobergs Hobby Plus Workbench 850 Instructions|
4 months ago