Skil 14-Amp 2.5HP Plunge and Fixed Base Digital Router with LCD Display
Provides ample power, abundant versatility with both fixed and plunge bases, plus a digital readout for precision speed control.
The Skil RT1322-00 Digital Router marries a rugged 2.5HP motor with modern features like digital controls and an LCD Display. With both fixed and plunge bases included in the package, it's ready for anything you can throw at it. Soft-start technology brings the motor up to speed gradually so it won't buck in your hands, while digital speed controls help maintain a consistent RPM for your application. You'll enjoy minimal vibration and reduced fatigue, thanks to the ergonomic handles. Precise depth adjustments ensure that your routs will be spot-on, every time.
- Powerful 14 Amp, 2.5 HP motor includes both fixed and plunge bases for a wide range of applications
- Speed control with LCD display lets you select a suggested speed setting for the bit type and material
- Electronic feedback ensures that the motor maintains RPM during routing
- Soft start gradually ramps up the RPM for safe, controlled startups
- Live tool indicator lights up when plunge router is connected to power
- Three coarse depth settings with micro-depth adjustment for fast, accurate depth adjustments
- Spindle lock for fast, easy bit changes
- LED lights in the base illuminate the work area
The hole pattern works with the Rockler Router Plate 'B' plates (#50007 & #57241, each sold separately) and Rockler SL Router Lift (#52309, sold separately).
(1) Skil 14-Amp 2.5HP Plunge and Fixed Base Corded Digital Router with LCD Display
(1) Parallel Guide
(1) Collet Wrench
(1) Fixed Base with Dust Extraction Adaptor
(1) Plunge Base with Dust Extraction Adaptor
(1) 1/4'' Collet
(1) 1/2'' Collet
With the Rockler Protection Plan, you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus, we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs, with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired, we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||RT1322-00|