Estimated Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
Smart DVR Motor and Controller Kit for Rikon 14'' Bandsaws
Offers infinitely variable speed with the turn of a knob or push of a button, plus continuous torque for quiet, vibration-free operation.
Rikon and Striatech have teamed up to develop the world's first DVR smart bandsaw motor, which is compatible with Rikon bandsaw models 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326. With Striatech's smart switched reluctance motor, you can infinitely vary the blade speed with the turn of a knob, and also push a button to access 15 preset speeds for wood, metals, plastic and specific types of cutting. In addition, continuous torque means quiet, consistent, vibration-free operation, resulting in smooth, beautiful cuts. Additional benefits includes improved energy efficiency, fast electronic braking, load spike detection and an easy-to-read digital readout.
- Blade speed is variable from 100 RPM (45 SFPM) to 2,375 RPM (4400 SFPM)
- Continuous torque means the motor won't slow down under load, producing an exceptionally smooth cut
- Improved energy efficiency, fast electronic braking and load spike detection
- Easy-to-read screen and DVR controller with preset speed buttons for wood, metal, plastic etc.
- Compatible with Rikon bandsaw models 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326 (sold separately)
|Manufacturer Part Number||13-926|
3 months ago
11 months ago