Offers infinitely variable speed with the turn of a knob or push of a button, plus continuous torque for quiet, vibration-free operation.
Smart DVR Motor and Controller Kit for Rikon 14'' Bandsaws
Rikon and Striatech have teamed up to develop the world's first DVR smart bandsaw motor, which is compatible with Rikon bandsaw models 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326. With Striatech's smart switched reluctance motor, you can infinitely vary the blade speed with the turn of a knob, and also push a button to access 15 preset speeds for wood, metals, plastic and specific types of cutting. In addition, continuous torque means quiet, consistent, vibration-free operation, resulting in smooth, beautiful cuts. Additional benefits includes improved energy efficiency, fast electronic braking, load spike detection and an easy-to-read digital readout.
- Blade speed is variable from 100 RPM (45 SFPM) to 2,375 RPM (4400 SFPM)
- Continuous torque means the motor won't slow down under load, producing an exceptionally smooth cut
- Improved energy efficiency, fast electronic braking and load spike detection
- Easy-to-read screen and DVR controller with preset speed buttons for wood, metal, plastic etc.
- Compatible with Rikon bandsaw models 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326 (sold separately)
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Estimated Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
|Manufacturer Part Number||13-926|
|Technical Documents||Smart DVR Motor and Controller Kit for Rikon 14'' Bandsaws Manual|
1 month ago