Spartan 8'' x 1'' CBN Sharpening Wheel (5/8'' Arbor)
Incredibly hard, CBN sharpening wheels require no truing, no water, and no need to readjust your jigs due to a shrinking wheel.
CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) is one of the hardest, most durable sharpening abrasives known—only diamond is harder. By impregnating the abrasive into a precision-machined aluminum wheel, you get a sharpening wheel that requires no truing, no water and no need to readjust jigs due to an ever shrinking wheel. Thanks to their aggressive, fast-cutting nature, you'll spend less time sharpening and more time woodworking. These 8'' wheels are 1'' wide and designed to fit grinders with a 5/8'' arbor. No water should be used when sharpening with CBN, meaning less mess.
- CBN wheels will never change shape—no need to dress the wheel or true it up
- Designed to run dry—no messy water to change
- 6061 aluminum serves as an excellent heat sink, making water unnecessary
- No need to readjust your jigs because of an ever-shrinking wheel
- Fast, aggressive cut for less sharpening time
- Approximately 1/4'' of grit on the flat sides
Important Note: No water should be used with CBN wheels. Warranty may be void if water is used with the wheel.
(1) Spartan 8'' x 1'' CBN Wheel (5/8'' Arbor), 80-Grit / 180-Grit / 350-Grit / 600-Grit