Striplox 90D Right-Angle Connectors
The Striplox 90D 98 is an innovative knock-down connector for right-angle joints. To connect, just join the interlocking fingers and slide on the locking corner plate to pull the substrates firmly together. It is ideal for common 90° joints where two panels, or boards wider than 4-7/8'', create a corner. Examples include mitered corners, butt joints and ''T'' joints. 90D connectors have a huge variety of uses in knock-down furniture and on-site assembly. After the initial installation, assembly and disassembly are completely tool-free. Made from durable, heat-stabilized glass-reinforced nylon. May be oriented vertically or horizontally, depending on your application.
- Wood joints in knock-down furniture or ready-to-assemble furniture (RTA)
- Frames, structures and supports
- Knock-down work tables for the shop
- Floating shelves on the wall
- Acoustic paneling (air space from surface-mount will enhance performance)
- Wall and ceiling paneling
- Architectural panels
- Signage and display boards
- Retail displays and fixtures
- Commercial or office partitions
only evenly distributed. Are there load bearing requirements to place connectors max #inches apart?