SuperMax 37x2 Double Drum Sander - Single Phase
Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 14 business days.
Make quick, easy work of large-scale production sanding and get remarkably smooth, consistent results with this SuperMax 37'' double Drum Sander. Equipped with a continuous-duty 5HP 208-230V single-phase motor, it can handle pieces up to 37" wide and 12" thick. Shown with SuperMax Caster Set - #1004534, sold separately), SuperMax ProScale® DRO - Sold Separately (#1004533, sold separately) and SuperMax Rack'N Roll – (sold separately).
- Prevents gouging, damaging or burning stock
- Provides consistent finish even with varying grain pattern and density
- Greatly increases abrasive planing and dimensioning speed
- Drum ball bearing are sealed and permanently lubricated
- Cast stand, zinc-plate steel bed, centerless ground column tubes
- INTELLISAND Control: Automatically adjusts conveyor speed based on load
- Flatness Guarantee: Precision-flattened steel conveyor bed reinforced with four steel cross sections for no “flex” in conveyor, guaranteeing flatness to less than .010" across the width of the sander
- Abrasive conveyor belt offers the best grip for raw wood, giving you the ability to accommodate stock that is much shorter or thinner
- Patented Abrasive Attachment System effectively tensions the abrasive wraps, preventing loose abrasive and overlap.
- Easiest access to abrasive fastening system of any drum sander! Machine design includes additional space around abrasive, eliminating the need for special tools
- Self-cooling drum prevents overheating and extends abrasive life
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.
Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 24 months once registered in the first 30 days
|Dust Collection||4" Port, Integrated|
|Max Width (inches)||37|
|Conveyor Motor||100 in.-lb. torque, direct drive D.C. motor, infinitely variable 0-15 FPM|